Saturday 25 February 2017

PARADISE AND HELL DISPUTED TOGETHER

Prophet Mohammed ﷺ said : “Paradise and Hell disputed together,
And Hell-Fire said: ‘In me are the mighty and the haughty.’
Paradise said : ‘In me are the weak and the poor.’ Click Here



So Allah judged between them, [saying]: ‘You are paradise, My mercy; through you I show mercy to those I wish. And you are Hell-fire, My Punishment; through you I punish those I wish, and it is incumbent upon Me that each of you shall have its fill.”

Allah  subhanahu wa ta’ala said: ” I have prepared for My pious worshipers such things as no eye has ever seen, no ear as ever heard of, and nobody has ever thought of. All that is reserved, besides which, all that you have seen, is nothing.”
- Prophet Mohammed ﷺ
 All Praise due to Allah, the creator of everything…
And peace and blessings upon Mohammed ﷺ  

No comments:

Post a Comment